What is the teeth whitening process?
Teeth whitening is one of the quickest, most economical ways to boost your appearance. One reason professional teeth whitening is so popular is that you can choose the whiteness level you want using safe, high-quality materials. If you’re considering teeth whitening in Houston, TX, you can be sure you’ll love the results.
When you visit your dentist for teeth whitening, you’ll benefit from precision-made bleaching trays, professional-grade gel, and reliable, uniform teeth whitening.
Here’s what else to expect:
- Your dentist will examine your teeth and discuss with you whether you’re a good candidate for teeth whitening. Your dentist can tell you if your stains are removable using an at-home teeth whitening kit or if another dental treatment would be more effective.
- Next, your dentist will take impressions of your mouth so that we can fabricate your customized bleaching trays.
- On your next dental visit, you’ll learn how to whiten your teeth using your customized teeth whitening trays and bleaching gel. Your dentist will explain how often to use them and for how long.
- Typically, you’ll wear the trays for about an hour a day until you’ve reached the level of whiteness you want.
- You can use your teeth whitening trays and additional gel for touch-ups every few months, or once a year, depending on how often you need whitening.